Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I will give you my last dollar.....

If  I was making let's say 200,000 annually. I wouldn't have to work. I would be able to have my four boys or children like my dream. I would be donating to people, that are in need, to charities and so on.......why do some people who have plenty of money act like their shit don't stink? Because, I hate to break it to you---it does. everyone shits stinks..unless you arent eating and well if that happens your bound to get highly constipated and have some digestive problems. No, really. They get blessed with a materialistic item ---that is green. but also, buys THINGS! And then, they buy, buy, buy, buy and think they are the best thing on earth. Well, maybe in their eyes they are. 
I think that the poorest people are the ones who have money. Because, that is all they have. Yea they might have nice cars, fancy houses, hot man/woman in thier life,  able to buy anything they want, not worry about bills and so on. 
I just boggles me. 
Then you have me. I don't have a big expensive house, nor do I have an expensive car, I am not buying 145 dollars shirts and jeans, and making almost 30k. But, yet I still get heart broken when I see people struggling in life and living in their car, standing outside of walmart at the stop lights with a sign needing money. I dont know if that person is going to use that money for food, clothing, gas or a place to live. What I do know is, that is what Jesus would do. He wouldnt ask. He would simply and kindly give that person the things they need. 
Why cant the world be like that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment